Friday, March 18, 2011

venting

I am stressing about how I don’t get enough sleep at night and how busy I am in the day. First I wake up at 6 AM. Get ready then at 6:25 I leave to go to my early bird weights class. Then I work out for a hour and a half until 7:50 then I take a quick shower in my swimming suit at the school. Then I go and get help in my math class for the last 10 minutes and then go to school till 3:00. After that I eat a quick snack and hurry to get to work. At 5:30 I am allowed to go home. Then do history homework EVERYNIGHT and any additional work I was assigned to take home. So after getting school out of the way I will do chores which doesn’t take too long and then sit on the couch and wait till dinner. That is my normal day.

Also this year my grades have been suffering terribly. Usually I have a 3.8 grade point average but now it has dropped. Pre-calculus has been one of the classes I struggle in. at the beginning of the year I just didn’t understand anything.

Being outdoors is nice. It gives me a feeling of comfort and outside is where all the fun things happen, epically in the desert and mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment